Chico Recovery Center
Addiction Treatment Philosophy
Chico Recovery Center Addiction Treatment Philosophy:
We are committed to serving those affected by drug and substance abuse – along with their family system. We provide best quality residential and outpatient addiction treatment for the whole person (evidence-based, trauma-informed, dual diagnosis) in order to bring sustainable change to those suffering from addiction.
Looking for Addiction Treatment Near You?
Chico Recovery Center has IOP and PHP Outpatient Treatment for drug and alcohol addiction recovery. Our dual diagnosis addiction treatment is evidence-based, trauma-informed and holistic. Most insurance accepted.
All our programs are evidence-based, dual diagnosis and trauma-informed; master’s level or above clinicians.
∙ IOP Outpatient Addiction Treatment
∙ PHP ‘Day Treatment’ Outpatient Addiction Treatment
Ages: Adults 18+
Our Addiction Treatment Philosophy
- Addiction can happen to anyone.
- A person under the influence of mood altering substances has an impaired ability to make healthy decisions. Their brain chemistry is altered.
- After a relationship with drugs or alcohol has developed – the ability to identify, express, and cope with emotions is damaged. Emotions become numbed and distorted.
- Addiction is a primary, chronic, progressive disease that has its roots in genetics, brain chemistry and attachment.
- Substance abuse crosses the lines of gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and spiritual and religious beliefs.
- Family members and others close to a person who is abusing chemicals are affected by the use and the consequences of that use.
- Essential elements of recovery are best quality substance abuse treatment, lifestyle change and ongoing support.
Chico Addiction Treatment Programs
RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT: Substance Abuse and Alcohol Abuse, Mental Health Disorders, Mood Disorders, Truama
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT: Substance Abuse and Alcohol Abuse, Mental Health Disorders, Mood Disorders, Trauma
LEVELS of CARE: Residential Inpatient Rehab Programs
IOP Intensive Outpatient Programs
PHP ‘Day Treatment’ Programs *
Outpatient Mental Health Therapy
ADDICTION TREATMENT: Group and Individual Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT: Group and Individual Therapy
WHOLE PERSON TREATMENT: Dual Diagnosis, Trauma-informed, Personalized Treatment
SPECIALTY PROGRAMS: Veterans Programs, First Responder Programs, Licensed Professional Programs, Union Programs
TELEHEALTH AVAILABLE: Available for California residents.
MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED:
We work with many Union and EAP Programs; VA Community Care Provider.
Part of Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
In 2020, Chico Recovery Center was acquired by Sierra Health and Wellness Centers.
We are a part of the New Start Recovery Solutions rehab network.
- Chico Recovery Center outpatient addiction treatment in Northern California is located in Chico
- Telehealth is available for California residents.
- Our outpatient mental health therapy specializes in trauma-informed whole person care; telehealth available for California residents.
- Please welcome to contact us with any questions regarding the Chico Recovery Center programs.