Concord CA Residential Inpatient Addiction Rehab
Residential Detox and Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment
Holistic Sustainable Addiction Recovery
Find Rehab Near Me
Questions and Admissions Phone: 866-303-6275
Open 24/7 | We Accept Most Insurance
- New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
- New Start Recovery Solutions Reno, Nevada
- New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
- Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Addiction Rehab Services
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment – Adults 18+
• IOP and PHP Outpatient Services – Adults 18+
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Whole Person Evidence-based Recovery
• Medication-Assisted Treatment MAT for Opioid Addiction
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Family Program and Alumni Program
• Holistic Treatment – Yoga, acupuncture and more
• Nutrition and Wellness Programs
• Relapse Prevention and Mindfulness for Recovery
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Outpatient Primary Mental Health Therapy
• Veteran PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Most Insurance Accepted
Are you ready to change your life and feel good again?
Get started today!
We understand the pain of addiction. Our compassionate staff and programs treat the Whole Person using an integrative, evidence-based and holistic dual diagnosis approach to addiction treatment.
Chico Recovery Center is part of a Northern California network of leading behavioral health centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other substances.
Whether concerned about yourself, a family member, or a co-worker – we are here for you every step of the way. Call for a FREE confidential screening and consultation. We look forward to speaking with you.
Northern California Evidence-Based
Trauma Informed Whole Person Addiction Recovery
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
• Each patient is evaluated by Chico Recovery Center staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment.
• Each patient receives an individualized treatment plan.
• Chico Recovery Center is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals
Please call our Admissions for more information, or feel welcome to Contact Us.